segunda-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2013

UPDATE: Porsche Carrera GT Ultra - GTA SA

Here's the update of my Porsche Carrera GT Ultra... Nothing really special here, just added some ENB Series reflections and filled a hole in the doors (download my old mods and you'll see what I am talking about)

About this car, it may sound immature but I simply HATE this car now. When I first saw it (in NFS Most Wanted 2005) it was a love in first sight... man, that design, the engine sound, I almost went crazy! Now, all I want to do is to empty a clip of a Light Machine Gun when I see this car because now I can't look at it without remembering Paul Walker's fatal crash. Shit... Fast and Furious was by far my favourite movie series... I watched all of them and loved all of them and now, its main actor died between the recordings of Fast and Furious 7... I just knew he died one day after the crash, I thought it was a joke and when I saw it on one of the most reliable news websites of here in Brazil, I almost cried... When I finished watching the Fast and Furious' official tribute to him some days later, I remembered every moment of every movie, none of that would happen again... I just couldn't hold back my tears, like now when I'm writing this post and all of this go back to my mind. Now I just hope he is in heaven now...

Like Barney Ross says in Expendables 2: "Why is it that one of us who wants to live the most, who deserves to live the most dies, and the ones that deserve to die keep on living?"

Well, let's see the difference in the car:
Before:


 
After:



"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling."
-Paul Walker


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário