quinta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2013

Some relectures of some famous game cars (still in Z3D)

Yeah, I'm not posting much, I'm now focusing on my FIFA 13 Ultimate Team, I have a good Serie A team and I want to make a Barclays team until the release of FIFA 14. Here's my team:
And, school is there, so I'm studying to a ultra important test in October.

When I have some free time (and when I'm not lazy), I'm working out on some conversions, some relectures of cars.
Cdma One Cerumo Supra GT, from Gran Turismo 2
Model from NFS Shift 2
 Mitsubishi 3000GT LM Edition, from Gran Turismo 1 and 2
Lancer Evo X from Horizon
 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Alternates 1 and 2
Model from Forza 4
Mitsubishi FTO LM Edition, from Gran Turismo 1, 2 and 3
Model from Forza 4

These are only a little part, I have some other cars, the Ford Focus 1999 from Colin McRae Rally 2, the Pagani Zonda LM Edition of Gran Turismo 4 and 5 and the famous Lancia Stratos Alitalia Rally Version.

4 comentários:

  1. HI IT´S ME http://www.nfscars.net/file/view/underground2/18817.aspx YOUR F1 ELITE

    ResponderExcluir
  2. WHEN CAN YOU SEND ME THE RAPTOR AND BENTLEY CONTINENTAL JUGGERNAUT IF POSSIBLE?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hey there Hyper1on :D I see you've been budy with a lot of stuff :D Me too. But obviously you did more stuff then i :)

    ResponderExcluir